Welcome to Retail City – the essential learning and networking event for retailers, franchise operators, retail developers, investors, financiers and professional service providers in the Middle East. Bringing together the most innovative and influential leaders of Middle Eastern and international retail, Retail City is the only platform for you to examine the current dynamics of the region’s market, source new business and discuss strategies for capitalising on the lucrative emerging opportunities.
On 2-3 October over 100 attendees from retailers, operators, mall developers, architects, investors, financiers and professional service providers will gather for two days of interactive debates, speed networking, presentations and workshops centered on the future of retail real estate in the Middle East.
Attend the Retail City Conference 2012 and learn:
- How to win business: Hear what international retailers think of the Middle East’s market and what they are looking for when selecting new franchise operators and locations
- Tomorrow’s trends: The latest regional and international retail trends to stay one step ahead of the competition
- Leasing best practice: How to negotiate a win/win lease to attract new retailers without compromising operating profits
- Increase your footfall: About the latest store design concepts and locations, and which are attracting tenants, footfall and profits
- How to enter new markets: Develop a robust real estate expansion strategy across the region
- Effective mall management: Hear strategies for implementing efficient mall management strategies to increase the customer experience
- How to attract investment: Learn how attractive retail is as an asset class to institutional investors, and what you need to do to attract them
Latest Event News
Retail City Conference Brochure Download